NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

27.5.10

Birthday

Hi Dr. R.,

Thank you for looking it up for me. it sounds good. The 20 june is my birthday so I have planned to go back home that weekend. And plus maybe it is better to focus more on the masterproject. I have a german book I will try to learn from that.But I will keep it as an option.

I"d like to thank you again for helping me with the project description, I was worrying about it a bit. I will write it in my own words as good as possible.

You said it will be a bit empty next week. I was thinking of not coming in, in the beginning of the week. When will you be there? I will come on wednesday around 2 o"clock. I will take this opportunity to read up on the litterature and write a good project description.

Thank you.

Take care, see you tomorrow.

/Ghazal F

No comments:

Post a Comment