NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

9.6.10

Format of Live

Hi Ghazal, Yes you are absolutely right and I have to apologize for this.
But to be honest, I did it intentionally to provoke an reaction from you.
You remember, it already worked ones, when I started to call you Miss F. You then stoped right away calling me Dr. something.

Don"t worry, I don"t want to distract too much of your attention from the lab-work. I can imagine, its all quite new stuff. I just believe, that we are not just slaves of our work, but should try to stay human.

Take care, enjoy the evening Michael



on 09.06.2010 15:46, Ghazal F. wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Thank you for all the primers! I will check more
> and try to do PCR next week or on friday.
>
> I think the last email you sent me was an SMS format???
>
> regards
> Ghazal F.
>
>
> on 09.06.2010 15:19, Michael R. wrote:
>
>> Sorry Ghazal, but I forgot to attache the list of the markers that I
>> mentioned. Here it comes.
>>
>> Greetings Michael
>>
>>
>> PS: Please no answer in SMS format any more. There is an
>> e-mail filter in my computer, which considers every message
>> as spam if it is shorter than 30 words or 5 sentences and
>> if it doesn"t contain a personal phrase.

No comments:

Post a Comment