NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

1.8.10

Tell me you are happy !

Ghazal, my Dear,

Are you o.k. ? I haven"t heard anything from you since Friday. Please write some words, so I don"t have to worry. I understand that "... you grown up and can take care of yourself:)" , but anyhow I just like to hear you are happy.

Take Care

Michael .
.........................................................................................................

hi michael,

yes i am fine! hope that you are having a good time with your sister.

take care

/ghazal

.........................................................................................................

Hi Ghazal,

Relieved to read you are allright. We will make a short trip to the mountains today. In case you want to join, give me a call. We will leave at around 11 a.m.

Anyway, enjoy the day, my dear.

Michael
.........................................................................................................

hi michael,

sounds good. hope you will have a nice time there in the mounatins. i will try to study. but thanx for asking.

see you tomorrow.

/ghazal

No comments:

Post a Comment