NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

1.8.10

Who is supervising whom ?

Hi Ghazal my Dear,

Have a nice weekend, relax. If you need something, write a message or call. I hope you understoud that my remark from yesterday about "supervising your good behaviour in the public" was ment to be a joke.
Later on, when we were sitting on the S-Bahn platform it appeared to me that you are in fact much more responsible and experienced in everything you do than I am. In fact, I feel a sort of safer and protected when you are there. Strange it is, I can"t explaine.

I think of you

Take Care

Michael .

...............................................................................................

Ghazal, my Dear,

Hope you had a nice sunny day today. In the morning Prof. T. contact me requesting to invite all current M.Sc. and former M.Sc. students to meet a lady from Fridericus-Foundation to say thank-you for her support. I could only give him O"s mobile-number. I assume you are not too disappointed that you missed this "unique opportunity" talking about the course on a Saturday morning.

Are you at home now ? Did you watch the Insomnia-movie ?

Maybe the sun made you tired. In this case, sleep well, relax, take a night flight in your dreams (or a night drive, if you prefer).

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment