NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

31.7.10

Stop the train that takes my love away

Ghazal my Dear,

Usually I hate the S-Bahn for never beeing on-time. Today I hated it for beeing on-time for the first time. Why couldn"t it come an hour late ? Or better not coming at all. I feel very bad leaving you alone, it was such a nice evening. I never thought that it is possible to talk to somebody so easy and openly. You are not an ordinary girl, Ghazal. You are full of mysteries, which are mysterious perhaps even for yourself. If you feel you are not like everybody else, don"t worry. You will overcome all odds. Don"t fear anybody, you are strong enough.

Sleep well, send some words, if you are still awake.

Michael

...............................................................................................

hi michael,

yes it was on time, but had to wait a long time anyway, 17 minutes or something. dont feel bad for leaving me alone! im grown up and can take care of myself:) but thank you for always being so caring and nice to me.

i always think im ordinary. everyone is special in its own way.

sleep well, and have fun with your sister and her children. hope your son got good grades.

auf wiedershen (know its the wrong spelling)

/ghazal

No comments:

Post a Comment