NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

30.7.10

Invitation to an Interview

Dear Ghazal,

I will arrive a bit later today, since I have to do these PhD interviews.
In case you changed your mind and would like to apply in the last moment, I"ll be available through Skype till 10.30 (Skype contact "michaelr...."). But be aware: I am an awful and very mean examiner !!!! ;-}

Michael

................................................................................................

Hi michael,

good luck with the interviews!
so you mean that this is my last chance to apply. haha dont think we need an interview. think you know me that much already.

see you!

...............................................................................................

Hi Ghazal

Am 30.07.2010 10:22, schrieb F....., Ghazal:
> Hi michael,
> so you mean that this is my last chance to apply.

There is never a last chance. That"s at least my firm believe. Although, one should always try to take a chance every day,
sometimes you also have to be patient and never give up.
"Take the bull by the horns" or as the old romans use to say "Carpe diem".

> haha dont think we need an interview.
Thats right. I think we have a never ending interview already runing since March this year.


> think you know me that much already.
>

I know you a bit. But I also think that I discover something new on you almost every day. For instance your preference for Sauerkraut, which came to me as a complete surprise.

> see you!
>


Auf Wiedersehen, Mrs. F.......

No comments:

Post a Comment