NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

7.7.10

Silent Message

Hi Ghazal,

Why are you so silent ? Are you such busy ? Or have I done something wrong ?

Send a short mail, please, so I know you are alright. Life is too short to be angry for more than 5 minutes, you know.

Have a nice evening, a relaxing night and a bright morning.
Yours Michael

...........................................................................................

Hi Michael,

No im not angry. i say that too, u should be happy cause life is too short.

so everything is fine with me, im just relaxing at home. will try and burn some music and then sleep.

the movie seems really good and sad. know my mum would want to see it, but u said its going only this week right? maybe i ask omid, maybe he wants to see it as well.

have a good night and see you tomorrow.

...........................................................................................

My dear Ghazal,

Sorry for answering too late, you are probably already asleep (it is half one in the morning). Just want to tell you how much I was relieved reading your message. I got so much used to read a few words from you in the evening, that I have problems finding peace if you don"t write.

It"s a nice idea to ask Omid for coming with us to the movies. He is a very educated and open-minded personality, and always thinks much deeper
than the rest of the mankind. I like him a lot, he very much reminds me of student-mates I met when I was at the university. They were from Jordan or from Africa. They were the most intelligent of all of us, they knew the real hard parts of physics (like quantum-mechanics and quantum-chromo-dynamics) from dreams. But on the same time, they had the broadest horizon of other interests, philosophy, psychology, arts, history, politics. It was always a pleasure to spend hours with them, and it never became boring. It always was sport, like exercises for our minds. What was particular amazing, that we had very often completely different views (for instance about the role of Israel, or what we thought should be the relation to girls), but we remained very respectful to each other, we even sort of loved each other (at least this is how I recall it). Omid is this sort of person, whom one always can trust 100%. For instance, if I once would have to leave a beloved girl with somebody to take care of her (((((maybe while I have to go to a conference for a week or into jail again ;-) ha ha ha, don"t worry, Ghazal, nobody will accuse you that your MSc thesis was supervised by a prisoner)))), I think I would ask Omid to look after her.

Sorry, my dear, I hope the incoming mail does not wake you up now that it is already 1 a.m.

Otherways, I hope you have a nice morning and can look forward onto a bright, nice day.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment