NOTE:

Dear visitor (if there is any) please note the following: The blog "Broken Radius" is hosted at Google Blogger's server. I can therefore not guarantee that your visit to the blog or any comment you write wont be recorded by the NSA. If you have any worries about this, you can visit instead my alternative blog Letters-to-a-Persian-Cat. This one is hosted at a European server which hopefully acknowledges visitors privacy.

1.7.10

Spiders and Swans and other creatures

Hi Ghazal, my dear,

When I wrote you yesterday evening "Thanks for the wunderful summer" this was not a spelling mistake !! It was such a nice evening that on its own would give the whole summer 2010 a special glory. You have a very professional way to choose the right radio-program. I did not know that just a few fingertips away from the radiostations I usually hear there is still so nice music. I will try to find some of the titles among my records and bring them to you tomorrow.

Ghazal, you know that in Germany it is illegal to make photographs of somebody without asking his or her permission ? I don"t mean the white swan. First of all, swans are usually very vain, and like to be photographed as often as possible. And in addition to this, he received some cakes as a payment from us. But you forgot that there was also me on the picture, and I was not officially asked for approval. I mean I"m not so concerned that you will do something bad with the pictures (like putting them on facebook to make the entire world laugh about me). But, maybe as a compensation, you could finally agree to have a photograph made of you on the bike wearing the beige coat. It would be more than logical, especially since you said that lady with the bicycle on the french poster does not bear much similarity to yourself. I somehow agree with your opinion, I think you would look much more attractive.

I hope you enjoy the evening

see you tomorrow , take care (don"t kill the spiders, germans belief they can bring you luck).

Yours Michael
.............................................................................................

hi michael,

im glad i could find a good radiostation that you like.
i did not know its illegal to take photos. only your arm is on the photo. so it doesnt count!:)

i havent seen more spiders and im glad.

see you tomorrow and good night.
..............................................................................................

Ghazal, my dear.

How nice to read that you keep your sense of homour. About the photo, I"d like to keep the final decision open.

Take Care.

Michael

PS: Ghazal, I just want to tell you: In case of an emergency (candle setting your apartment on fire or a spiderman starting an attack on you), you also can call my mobile number instead of 112. I"ll be at your site for help probably faster than the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment